ABOUT UNICREDIT START LAB AWARDS
UniCredit has always supported young entrepreneurs, innovation and new technologies and during the Motor Valley Fest 2020, it took part to the Start Up Pitch Sessions as a mentor. It provided two of the participating startups with free access to the UniCredit Start Lab business platform, designed to meet the entrepreneurial needs of young innovators.
Your vote helped to identify the two start-ups to which UniCredit Start Lab is offering:
- appointment of a dedicated Mentor, selected among UniCredit Innovation network of experienced professionals, consultants and entrepreneurs, to provide ongoing advice on strategic growth;
- participation in the Startup Academy management training;
- coaching program by the UniCredit Start Lab team;
- appointment of a UniCredit Relationship Manager to follow banking needs;
- for startups that meet the requirements, organization of Business Meetings with UniCredit Corporate clients and financial investors.